Improv 101 Workshop
Time & Location
About The Event
We will focus on providing a basic level introduction to improvisation through exercises in agreement, spontaneity and above all – the ability to listen.
- Learn to trust your instincts
- Give and gain support in a team environment
- Increase your stage and presentation comfort
- Gain tools to help you focus on your breathe, actions and intent
- Create interesting, engaging and organic stories on the spot
- Adopt an action mindset
- Meet new people in a welcoming environment
Class space will be limited to give focused attention to each student. Register before January 20th for the early bird discount and to guarantee your space. Embrace your curiosity and learn new skills. DON’T OVERTHINK – JUST DO!
We are delighted to have Conor Kelly O'Brien as our instructor for this class. Conor is an actor, writer, and creative arts producer with over ten years improvising experience having performed with The Philadelphia Improv Theatre, The Comedy Dojo, Uprights Citizens Brigade to name a few. Conor has also performed Off-Broadway with The Actors Company Theatre (TACT), 59E59 Theatres, The Cell and appeared in various television and film roles.